Adding a new life to an old staircase can be a great and easy way to revitalize the look of your home. Giving an antique look to your old and battered stairs can give new life while still keeping the beautiful wood look of your stairs. Whether it is stains, paint, finishes, or sealants, we have what you are looking for to give your stairs the antique look you want.
- Staining and painting
- Varnish or lacquer
- Urethane coatings
- Finishes and antique stains
Our Promise to You
We take pride in the work we supply and approach every job with the utmost attention to detail. We strive to go above and beyond your expectations when we work with you to make your stairs as beautiful as possible. We offer the following specialized services for all of your staircase needs:
- Pre-sanding – Chewelah Painting will pre-sand and do preliminary preparations on all stairs, banisters, and staircases.
- Staining and sealing – We will color match your stain and wood to ensure the best finished look.
- Top-coat – We use only the highest quality varnish products that will preserve the beauty and integrity of your stairs for years to come.
- Pre-finishing – We offer professional services for all final touch up that may be needed after the job is finished.
Adding a new life to an old staircase can be a great and easy way to revitalize the look of your home. We have what you need for all of your antiquing needs.